I had always an error on packing my customized UI with the JS PACKER
script, after applying several enhancements to the code. The error was
saying "missing ; before statement".

Today I've found the reason why and since there is no UI bugtracker
available at the moment I thought I will just let the people know here
and hopefully somebody will create a ticket.

The reason why JS PACKER isn't working, is definately a missing ;
I've found it in the "effects.core.js" file on line 231:

230             if (result = /rgba\(0, 0, 0, 0\)/.exec(color))
231                             return colors['transparent']

just add a ; at the end of the line 231 and the PACKER should create
correct packed JS code.

I hope this will help at least someone out there!