I'm new to jquery as well. But I'm wondering if something like this
wouldn't work.

$(function() {

                $(".evname a").click(function() {
                        $(this.hash).slideToggle(500);
                        return false;

You would, of course, have to add an anchor tag in your form. But that
would only help you with showing one. I'm using this as well and am
able to get my hidden to slide open. But since you want to go through
all of them I would there would need to be the need to retreive all of
the elements, determine which one is being clicked, then apply the
action to that particular click event.