Hi.

I'm have a big problem with the reload() event for all browsers, and
some weirdness in IE 6 / 7.

I thought I posted this earlier, but doesn't look like it made it on.

Basically my problem looks to be with how carousel is figuring out the
width / left position..

in the reload() event,

<code>
this.list.css(this.wh, wh + 'px');
this.list.css(this.lt, -lt + 'px');
</code>

im pretty sure its the lt .

What happens is once you toggle the horizontal carousel 'next', and
then resize the browser, you will notice the carousel items vanish.
when you toggle the carousel again, you see 3 items appear, and 2
disappear with 1 left showing.

To me, it looks like the entire carousel got pushed over and it now
thinks its left most position is now what use to be its center so we
see the items that were suppose to be toggled off the carousel since
we are using a circular method which is why we see the 2 fade out. (3
items in a carousel display at a time)

Kinda confuses me.

Can anyone shed some light on this?