Hello,
I am a first time JQuery user, and was wondering how would I go about
getting an element, say a php page that I loaded into a small block on my
html page... now when I scroll up, down, left or right I would like this
element(the loaded php page in the small block) to be fixed to the position
on the screen, that is it moves up, down, left or right to compensate for
the users scrolling.  I hope that makes sense.  In advance Thanks for Your
Help!!!