Hello,

Actually, you do not need the suckerfish function as Superfish handles
that stuff. What I noticed from a quick scan of your code is that you
have decided to use an 'sf-menu' id rather than a class, which is
perfectly fine, but you need to change your initialisation code to
reflect that. Like this:

$('#sf-menu').superfish();

This is certainly something you need to fix, but I have a feeling that
the menu still won't work, as my tests in Firebug didn't (the menu
behaved like a pure CSS menu only). I suggest you fix this, and also
validate your HTML (there are many errors) and then get back to us if
you are still having problems.

Joel Birch.