Looks good Matt.  I've had to develop custom context menus in the past and
the hardest thing to nail down is positioning near the edge of the viewport
especially if using submenus on the top level menu.  Using FF 3.0.3 if you
scroll the "upwards green menu" anchor into the bottom right corner with a
smaller browser window, you get some unexpected results.  It looks like the
menu vertical offset doubles placing it off the screen while the shadow
stays in place.  Also, another small cosmetic thing I used in the past to
give a more application feel was to use the css moz user select to disable
text selection but of course this only works in FF.  And one other
suggestion is give the option of custom scrolling with a button preferably
on the top and bottom so the menu can be used in a smaller viewport if
needed (resizable iframes etc. etc.).  Just my two cents.

Cheers,
Greenteam