Hi Everyone,

I came across jqDnR (Minimalistic Drag'n'Resize for jQuery) just the
other day, but found it only included a SE resize option and no
limitations on size. So I decided to add this support myself.

Included in this post is the min version (1.48kB), and the expanded/
dev version (2.32kB).

You can find the original version plus some basic usage examples on
the Official jqDnR page (http://dev.iceburg.net/jquery/jqDnR/).

Please disregard the resize examples on that page if you decide to use
the version in this post.

==Resizing examples==
// Assign '.handle' to resize '#box' in the 'se' direction
$('#box').jqResize('.handle','se');

// Assign '.handle' to resize '#box' in the 'w' direction
$('#box').jqResize('.handle','w');

// Assign '.handle' to resize '#box' in the 'nw' direction with a
minimum width of '100' and a minimum height of '200'
$('#box').jqResize('.handle','nw',100,200);

==Notes==
-You may create as many handles and directions as you need.
-The direction must be included.
-Possible directions: (n, ne, e, se, s, sw, w, nw)

==Download==
Please be aware that I am not the original developer of jqDnR and this
is not an official release. The original author is Brice Burgess
(http://www.iceburg.net) and deserves full credit for jqDnR in its
entirety.

Full/Developer Version (2.32kB)
http://a.hughes.googlepages.com/jquery.jqdnr.full.js