Here, only jquery is used:
http://owu.myaiesec.ro/index.php?id=43

Here, we also have prototype and scriptaculous
http://owu.myaiesec.ro/index.php?id=41

You wont see any error in Firefox. You'll see errors in IE.
But no jquery code is correctly executed (or is not executed at all)

What i have found is that the jquery object itself is different on the
prototype page. And i find that weird.

//no prototype
jQuery('div') returns a collection of objects

//with prototype
jQuery('div') returns the jQuery objects which has the same collection
of elements in its first "slot"

the $ correctly goes to prototype.
jQuery only uses jQuery...

but it seems that prototype is changing more stuff along the way.
Any ideea on what is going on here?

I would love not to have prototype at all, but the issue here is that
prototype and jquery should be able to live togheter, And i have used
them togheter on numerous occasions.
If anyone has stumbled upon this issue, or is able to guide me
further, please do so :)