thanks for the tip Mike ! Komodo IDE is a bit too expensive for my purse,
but i do use the free version which is good, except it does not allow code
formatting AFAIK.

LAb[au] _ *lab*oratory for *a*rchitecture and *u*rbanism

Alexandre Plennevaux

Lakensestraat 104 Rue de Laeken
Brussel 1000 Bruxelles
Belgiƫ _ Belgique _ Belgium

tel: +32 (0)2 2196555
fax: +32 (0)2 4266986

mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.lab-au.com
VAT: BE0475.210.720