Once I clicked a submit button, my servlet is processing the data
submitted through through ajaxForm. In the servlet I use the following
code to write a string to response:
                                PrintWriter out;
                try {
                        response.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache");
                        response.setHeader("Expires", "0");
                        response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-store");

                        out = response.getWriter();
                        out.println("good");
                                        out.flush();
                                        out.close();
                } catch (IOException e) {
                        log.error("can not get writer", e);

I got a new page that displayed the result from the servlet.

How do I make to stay on the same page and display the result from the
servet in 'target'?