Hi,

On a page, I have THREE slide-fade animation. And currently I'm
replicating three instances the following code.

$(document).ready(function() {
        $('#topShade').hide();
        $('#trigger_sitemap').bind("click", function () {
                $('#topShade').animate({
                        height: 'toggle',
                        opacity: 'toggle'
                }, "slow");
                var $this = $(this);
                var trigger_txt_sitemap = $this.text();
                        if (trigger_txt_sitemap == 'View Site Map') {
                                $this.text('Hide Site Map');
                        } else {
                                $this.text('View Site Map');
                        }
                return false;
        });
}); // document.ready

How can I efficiently rewrite this code? (that will be used multiple
instances)

Thanks in advance,
Arthur