I can confirm that using Firefox, it looks good.
Using Chrome, I see the issue.

Definitely a rendering issue - wonder if Safari does it too?

Chrome uses the same render engine as Safari (webkit), but it's a
version or two behind, I think. So would be interesting for you to see
if this happens in the current Safari browser, since no doubt the non-
beta Chrome would be upgraded to that render engine.