maybe and then, maybe not, depending on the case : the kilobyte footprint of
jquery minified is light, compared to the footprint of additional server
requests for each additional file to load.at the very least, a production
website should have all its javascript compiled into one single minified
file. This is left to the responsibility of the  web developer to decide
that according to its own project, not to this gentleman's fine download
application, of course.