Hi Jörn,

I've currently been hosting on Github here:
http://github.com/riklomas/quicksearch/

Regarding the loader, you can get rid of the loaded by putting an
empty string in the options. The reason it's in the default is that
the default delay on the search is 500ms, plus on larger tables, there
is still a slight lag

The reason I chose the coding style was down to other popular plugins
having the same style, I didn't realise there was an official style,
although it wouldn't be too difficult to change it over

Rik

--
Rik Lomas
http://rikrikrik.com