Can somebody help with this? paid work!

vinci wrote:
Hello everyone.

I would like to modify jcarousel to only scroll a certain number of
pixels, rather than to the next number of items as setup in the
settings. Ie instead of scrolling 3 items, i would like to scroll
200px. I am using jcarousel as a vertical menu.

The problem has arised because I have a set of nested lists. If the
nested list is longer then the containing div, and the user scrolls to
the next set of items, then the overhanging part of the nested list is
skipped. I am using treeview to expand/hide these nested lists.

As I am not a master of _javascript_, I need somebody to point out how
to achieve this. Willing to pay (paypal).