Hi guys,

I'm new to jQuery but already see lots of potential to use it above
let's say Flash. Very excited about learning more!!
I have a question pertaining the jQuery event.preventDefault() method:

Is there a way to reinvoke the default action again? I would like to
fade out or ease out (haven't made up my mind as yet) certain elements
on a website on clicking a hyperlink. So I figured I'd make use of
jQuery's animation effects methods. At the moment I use the
preventDefault method to stop the browser from retrieving the URL. But
I would certainly need the browser to retrieve the page after the
animation effects are done. So far I couldn't come up with anything
better than just using javascripts 'this.location.href'. But I figured
there might also be some API in the core for this.

Kind regards,
Dwayne!