I am having a strange problem.

I am using jQuery 1.2.6, Flowplayer and Facebox for a little effect
that opens a Facebox when a video is done playing.

All the code seems to be right. It plays great on my dev machine. Then
when I load it to a server, again plays great.

But if I go to any other machine, and access the same URL, it doesn't
work. Which made me think it was a cache issue, but I can empty the
cache, refresh and the problem persists. Same if I try to load on my
dev machine. Works great until I go to a different machine.

Here is the links... and suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

Complete Concept: http://ui.davemerwin.com/orcas/tween-safety/
jQuery: http://ui.davemerwin.com/orcas/tween-safety/js/site.settings.js

Thanks!