Thanks Eric !!

There is two files ajaxLogin.htm and second is index.html

ajaxLogin.htm :

<script src="/thickbox/js/jquery.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/thickbox/js/jquery.validate.js" type="text/javascript"></
script>
<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
        // validate signup form on keyup and submit
        var validator = $("#signupform").validate({
                rules: {
                        password: {
                                required: true,
                                minlength: 5
                        },
                        password_confirm: {
                                required: true,
                                minlength: 5,
                                equalTo: "#password"
                        }
                },
                messages: {
                        password: {
                                required: "Provide a password",
                                rangelength: jQuery.format("Enter at least {0}
characters")
                        },
                        password_confirm: {
                                required: "Repeat your password",
                                minlength: jQuery.format("Enter at least {0}
characters"),
                                equalTo: "Enter the same password as above"
                        }
                },
                // the errorPlacement has to take the table layout into account
                errorPlacement: function(error, element) {
                                error.appendTo( element.parent().next() );

</script>
<form id="signupform" method="POST" action="http://localhost/thickbox/
index.html">
label></td>
maxlength="50" value="" /></td>
for="password_confirm">Confirm Password</label></td>
type="password" maxlength="50" value="" /></td>
    <input id="signupsubmit" name="signup" type="submit"
value="Signup" />
</form>

index.html :

<head>
@import "css/global.css";
<script src="/thickbox/js/jquery.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/thickbox/js/thickbox_plus.js" type="text/javascript"></
script>
</head>
<li><a href="ajaxLogin.htm?height=500&amp;width=550"
class="thickbox">ThickBox login</a>

when I am running ajaxLogin.htm single from browser then validation is
working but when i am calling it in thickbox then validation is not
working.
Also I cut & copy script validation code from  ajaxLogin.htm  to
index.html but nothing happening.

Please tell me how can I get validation in thickbox?

Thanks