Could the supersubs function also include an option to display the
menu, left or right.  It seems currently it depends on this line of
code:

// update offset position of descendant ul to reflect new width of
parent
                                .each(function(){
                                        var $childUl = $('>ul',this);
                                        var offsetDirection =
$childUl.css('left')!==undefined ? 'left' :
'right';
                                        $childUl.css(offsetDirection,emWidth);
                                })

for me this isn't working cause I want it to be right but the checked
variable is undefined most of the time, setting offsetDirection to
left.

Thanks,