On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 21:51:46 -0700 (PDT), Gerald wrote:

>   See an example slide show in action @
> http://slideshow.rubyforge.org/autoplay.html

The URL presents this message:

"Microsoft's Internet Explorer browser has no built-in vector graphics
machinery required for "loss-free" gradient background themes.

Please upgrade to a better browser such as Firefox, Opera, Safari or others
with built-in vector graphics machinery and much more."

I'm NOT trying to be critical, but while everyone certainly appreciates
your effort and contribution, IMHO it does not really help anyone since IE
is the defacto standard for browsers.

Love it or hate it, we all have to deal with it.

Personally I don't see any point in pursuing any code that won't run on IE
other than as "hobby code"

Just my $.02

Chuck