Hello,

I am trying to create my first JQuery plugin that does the following:

On a form, when a button is pressed, a few form elements values are
used to create a string (CSV format).
This string is added to an ordered list and with a remove button to
remove it from the list.

Could someone, please, help me making this work. What I have is:

(function($) {
  $.fn.AddToList = function(options) {

    var defaults = {
      formids: "input1, select1, input2",
      buttonId: "submit",
      listId: "items"
    };
    var options = $.extend(defaults, options);

    return this.each(function() {

      $('.Remove')
        .livequery('click', function(event) {
        $(this).parent().remove();
      });

      $(options.buttonId).bind('click', function() {

        $(options.listID).append("<li>??????</li>");

  };
})(jQuery);

I created three parameters:

  formids: The ids of the form elements from where the content should
be taken
  buttonId: The id of the button that triggers the adding of the form
element values to the list
  listId: The listid where the items should be added.

I am using LiveQuery to add the remove action to the button adding a
class of Remove to all buttons.

Thanks,
Miguel