This may not be the most elegant solution, and is untested since it's
just off the top of my head, but i wouldn't see why it wouldn't at
least "work", heh

var _CurrentFieldName;
$(document).ready(function() {
        $(".autocomlete")
                .focus(function() { _CurrentFieldName = $
(this).attr("name"); })
                .autocomplete(url, {
                 extraParams: { fieldname: _CurrentFieldName; }