Hi, what I'm trying to do is when a user clicks on submit the form
sends all the form variables + the <tr> id's that tDnD generates using
ajax.
Also when I tried to serialize the table outside the onDrop function
it generates an error.
I tried many ways to do it but without any success.

Ideas are:
************
1. serialize the table and serialize the form, then submit both
variables
2. concatenate both serialized variables and send it to the form

Question:
*************
1. I've tried to add parameters to formData variable, but I think when
I call var queryString = $('#form1').formSerialize(); and then add the
parameter, the validateForm sends only the form's variables, not the
added one.

My code:
*************

$(document).ready(function() {
        // Initialise the table

        $('#table1').tableDnD({
                onDragStart:  function(table, row) {$
("#submitBtn").removeAttr("disabled");},
                onDrop: function(table, row) {//TODO: compare the last state
with the new one}
        });

$('#form1').submit(function() {
                        $(this).ajaxSubmit(options);
                        // !!! Important !!!
                        // always return false to prevent standard browser
submit and
page navigation
                        return false;
                });
var options = {
                    target:     '#resultDiv',
                    url:        'server.php',
                    beforeSubmit:  validateForm,
                    resetForm:     true,
                    success:    function() {

function validateForm(formData, jqForm, options) {

                jQuery.tableDnD.currentTable =
document.getElementById("#table1"); //Found in the plugin's page but
doesn't work
                var length=
$.tableDnD.serialize('#table1');                                           //
Found in the plugin's page but doesn't work
                var queryString = $('#form1').formSerialize();
                queryString+=length;
                alert(queryString);
                return false;
}