I am using the Validation plugin, which is working well overall.  Is there a
way to have it ignore an entire iframe?  I have added the { ignore:
".ignore", ... } parameter to the configuration and applied the ignore class
to every element possible in regards to that respective <div> and all
elements within the iframe's contents, however when the element within the
iframe is selected, I get the following error:

validator is undefined
http://somedomain.com/js/jquery.validate.js
Line 287

Which is:
function delegate(event) {
  var validator = $.data(this[0].form, "validator");
  validator.settings["on" + event.type] && validator.settings["on" +
event.type].call(validator, this[0] );
}

Is there any way to have the Validate plugin not check anything in this div,
iframe, or form?

Thanks in advance for any assistance,
-jeff