I think I will adopt
k3liutZu suggesion… :P

@Isaak
The theme is is intended for people that just want to change colors
directly from Rapidweaver (it is a Rapidweaver theme) with no tech
skill.

@all
The problem seems that no corner plugin is able to keep paddings and
margins, and above all, the original size of the element rounded. This
just screw up any layout.
I, then, adopted Nifty cube solution. I just debugged css that were
messing the extra divs created.

I don't like this solution at all, but That's it.