I've thought of that, but I'm not sure that would work for me.  I only
want a sub section of input textboxes and certain input buttons within
that sub section to prevent the form submit on the Enter button.  So
if I did it on the form submit event, I'd need to know who caused the
submit and whether or not to cancel it.  My sample was simpler that my
real world form for the purpose of the question.  If it's not as hard
as I'm thinking it is, please explain.