I'd like to load a js file into a specific location but it replaces
the page with what is being written out. I suspect there's a fairly
obvious answer (maybe it can't be done). Here's a basic version of the
code and I would like it to write 'here i am' in the dom after <div
id='jt'></div>. Currently, it replaces the dom. Also if I take it out
jquery and place it at the end, it still replaces the page:

  <head>
  <script type='text/javascript' src='/jsource/jquery.min.js'></
script>
  <script type='text/javascript'>
  $(document).ready(function(){
      alert("I am ready");
      var pom=document.createElement('script');
      var jt=document.getElementById('jt');
      pom.setAttribute('type','text/javascript');
      pom.setAttribute('src','write.js');
      jt.appendChild(pom);

  });
  </script>
  </head>

<b>Before things started</b> to make senese:

here are other things here

write.js:
document.write('here i am');