Hi,

So far, tooltip is working great. Only one problem - currently the
tooltip's position is offset from the mouse position when the
mouseover event fires.

I'd like to fix the tooltip's position as always relative to
tooltipped element's position (currently an image - I'd like the
tooltip to always overlap the various images at the same relative
spot, no matter where the mouse approaches the image from).

Is there a way for me to do this?

I've tried changing the following lines in update():

        left = event.pageX + settings(current).left; //adds offset
(settings().left) to current mouseposition when event is called.
        top = event.pageY + settings(current).top; //ditto.

to:

        left = current.offsetLeft + settings(current).left;
        right = current.offsetTop + settings(current).top;

but it doesn't work.

Any ideas?