Hey all -

I'm using the jQuery Cycle plugin [1] and would like to use the pager
function in a little bit different way than intended.

I'm using pagerAnchorBuilder to use existing markup that contains
thumbnails of the screenshots I'm cycling through. The images, before
Cycle attaches to them, are linked directly to pages with more detail
for that screenshot. I'd like to use the pager to only show what slide
is active, but not to link to activate a given slide. Instead, I want
the link to be unchanged, so when clicking on a thumbnail, it goes to
a new page.

Does that make any sense? If not, I can try to re-explain or
somethin'.

Thanks,

Isaac