Hi Everyone,

I'm new at this and can't figure out how to use the $.each properly.
Let me try to explain more about my Quiz project:

1. I have a dynamic set of Radio Buttons that are grouped.
2. I want to validate that at least 1 is checked per group.
3. If a radio button is not checked in a group, i want to display a
message under that radio buttons that says "please choose".

So i think i'm pretty close, here's my approach please chime and help
if you can:
1. get all Radio Buttons into a jQuery object collection.
2. Loop through the Radio Buttons, get the Group Name's and put them
in an Array.
3. Another Loop checking if the Group has a Radio Button Checked.
4. If none are checked then I append an asterisk *

My problem is it appends it to all the Radio Buttons.

Thanks!