Oh, sorry, I was talking about myself. Rotation is absolutely
plausible :)

Unfortunately it seems none of the current plugins support it, but it
shouldn't be that difficult to hack something from jCrop using an
image map and modify accordingly the server script. Would be
impossible to have a preview like jCrop does though, unless you
continually reload it from the server. If this is supposed to be used
on an intranet or some controlled enviroment, Safari/Chrome support
CSS3 rotation transform, that could help.

cheers,
Ricardo