Hi Elke,

The dropShadow plugin wasn't used for this. It was accomplished with images and css. If you download Firefox 3 and install the excellent firebug extension (http://www.getfirebug.com) it allows you to inspect the HTML page and see what CSS styles were applied to what elements. Happy browsing!

Cheers,
-Jonathan