I found a script which provides a smooth scrolling action to give the
impression of an infinite page. However as inexperienced as I am I
failed to integrate it with another piece of code that controls a
JQuery button. The following page has the page scrolling JavaScript
and the JQuery button together, as you can see the "Description" link
will scroll to the bottom of the page, but then go strait back to the
top (this is only a test link I actually want the green button to be
the link but I'm not sure how to do that bit), I need to stop the page
from returning to the top, which I am not sure why it does?

website: http://lovelago.googlepages.com/test8.html

.thanks in advance.