With so little data it's hard to really give an advise.

do you populate the content inside the div via an ajax call? Then you
need to bind their click event (after they have been loaded see
livequery plugin), to a function that does ajax calls inside the div

you could also use an iframe (
http://www.pixeline.be/blog/2008/javascript-loading-external-urls-in-jqmodal-jquery-plugin/
) and for the links inside the loaded page, add the target attribute
point to "_self".

cheers

alex