I've been working on implementing thickbox into my site, and I can
launch the thickbox no problem, and the site works (all the javascript
functions don't have a problem) before launching thickbox.
However, once I launch thickbox, javascript functions that worked
previously, no longer work.

The link which opens the thickbox is part of an ajax page.
So (it's kinda a long way to get to it).
1) go to this link http://ZiFiMusic.com/thickbox
2) when the page loads a list of artists, select an artist
3) the page will load that artists page via ajax. - if you were to
select another artist, everything would load fine
4) in the 'upcoming ARTIST NAME shows'  section (just below the music
player), there is a link to 'get & share the artists shows widget' -
clicking that will launch the thickbox and load the widgets.
5) now closing the thickbox and selecting an artist breaks the script
in multiple places. this does not break before thickbox is loaded.

Any ideas on why this would be happening?