I  have small problem. Is there any code to reset multifile form on
submit. I am using jquery.js, jquery.form.js and jquery.MultiFile.js
for e107 plugin I work on. I make some modifications. I have only this
problem when I upload image is it posibility to reset multifile form.

 <input type='file' name=\"prog[]\" class=\"multi\" >

there are jquery resetfor:true but do not work on multifile fields.

One more problem. When I add more files to upload let's say 3 images I
get empty array [0], [1], [2], and one more [3] that si empty.

Thanks in advance