Hello,
I have a regular javascript object (with key/values) and would like to
submit it to server by POST with complete page reload through jQuery. Just
as with regular HTML forms. I searched for a few hours for some solution and
have not found any. There are many examples for jQuery AJAX forms but I do
not want AJAX.
For instance there is $.post method, which accepts JS object as second
parameter, however this is also AJAX method. I look for some soultion to
send variables and completely re-request the page.
Can anybody point me how that should be done?

thanx