Hi Jörn,

thanks for the quick answer.

I fill the form with database data.

If the data controled with a remote rule is erroneous and I never focused
the field, when I submit the form, the form is cancelled but errorMap lenght
is zero.

the seccond time that I submit the form, errorMap has the errors correctly.

$('#bpwcForm').bind('invalid-form.validate', function(e, lVal)
        {
        /**
         * procedim a deixar els tabs amb el color normal
         */
        for (var i in aTabs)
        {
            if (i > 0)
            {
                ajtabbar.setCustomStyle('ajt_'+aTabs[i],'#F4F3EE');

        var jjError = \"ERRORES en el FORMULARIO:\\n\";
        var jFirstTab = '';
        var jFirstField = '';

        //alert(gaValMsg.toString());

        for (var i in lVal.errorMap)
        {
            jCamp = i;
            jErrorMsg = lVal.errorMap[i];
            /**
             * controlem el tema de que sigui un error de
             * de formulari bpwc_jsForm
             */
            if (i == 'bpwc_jsForm' && jErrorMsg.substring(0,1) == '|')
            {
                jaMsg = jErrorMsg.split('|');
                //alert(jaMsg.toString());
                jCamp = jaMsg[1];
                jErrorMsg = jaMsg[2];
            }

            /**
             * carreguem el missatge d'error
             * i ens guardem a quin tab i quin
             * camp es el primer.
             */
            jjError = jjError + jErrorMsg + \"\\n\";
            ajtabbar.setCustomStyle('ajt_'+aFldTabs[jCamp],'red');
            if (jFirstTab == '')
            {
                jFirstTab = 'ajt_'+aFldTabs[jCamp];
                jFirstField = jCamp;

        ajtabbar.setTabActive(jFirstTab,true);
        document.getElementById(jFirstField).focus();
        ajtabbar.setCustomStyle(jFirstTab,'red');
        alert(jjError);

         });

Thanks for all

--