I have a script I'm working on here: http://zurnet.com/test/
It takes a select box, and coverts it to a list item for styling.

The problem I'm running into is that if an option value has
selected=selected, I want to apply it to the list item. Now when I run
the each statement and loop through, it will alert false, then true,
then false as there are 3 options and the second one is selected.

Firefox however after it hits option 2, stays true for some reason.
So as you'll noticed when you visit the above url and then click the
link... 2 items are shown to be selected.  When only the second item
should be selected. In IE, Safari etc, it works as it should. Only one
item is selected, as indicated by the aqua background.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or is this in fact a bug in
firefox?  If so, is there a workaround.