I have a script that generates a form. I'm pulling this form into a
dialog box on my main index page via Ajax and trying to attached the
Validate plugin to the form.

So I've got this:

$("a.attendee_add").click(function() {
        //Get href from link
        var addURL = $(this).attr("href");

        //Ajax get from href link
        $.get(addURL, function(data){
                //Display content in dialog box
                $(data).dialog({
                        height: "auto",
                        width: "auto",
                        resizable: false,
                        draggable: false,
                        position: "center",
                        modal: true,
                        overlay: {
                                background: "#333333"
                        },
                        close: function(ev, ui) {
$(this).dialog("destroy").remove(); }
                });

                //Attach validate plugin
                $("#attendee_editForm").validate();
      });
      return false;
});

However it doesn't work.

If I don't pull the form in with ajax and instead just paste it into
my index page and add in $("#attendee_editForm").validate(); to the
document ready function it works so I know my form is marked up
properly.

Has anyone any idea how I can get this working?

Thanks