Hi Ricardo,

ricardobeat wrote:
You don't need a plug-in to do that:

$('head')
   .append('<link href="css/geral.css" rel="stylesheet" />')
   .append('<script type="text/javascript" src="calendar.js"></
script>')

Using the above method (or taconite) I've noticed that JQuery does not actually append the <script> element to head. At least according to Firebug. Is this the expected behavior?

One of the things I want to achieve is that scripts should only be appended once for a page. However if JQuery does not add the script to head there is nothing to check against in a future call which might add the same script again.

Should I bypass JQuery and manually add the script tags to head?

kind regards

bob