<script type="text/javascript">
        $(document).ready(function (){
                $('div[name=limit1] label
input[type=checkbox]').bind('click',function(){
                        $('div[name=limit1] label
input[type=checkbox]:checked').each(function(){
                                this.checked = "";
                        });
                        this.checked = "checked";
</script>

hi all,

the code above i use to make a list of checkbox limited to one selection at
a time, my trouble is that now i have over 100+ checkboxes, the script
becomes extremely sluggish and gives me the Unresponsive script warning when
i reload the page..

is there anyway to speed up this script?:super:

-----
bugpanye-backpacks
http://www.e-packs.com healthy backpacks for all