Hi Mike !

Thank you for the effort you bring in each of your answers!
I tought at first this example was not at all similar to my situation, but
actually it is !
I had an anonym callback function, but I can rather make it a standard
function and just call this function.
I was just confused because it was a callback but I can actually just call
this callback, don't need to fire the associate event...

Thank you very much !