I have to remove it, because the code directly following shows it
for the image that was faded out to not be there, it has to be
removed.  Once all the rows of the table have been clicked on, they
images are cached and then I can just alter the "src" attribute's
value for the image.

As far as the dimensions are concerned, I disagree.  The flicker only
occurs in Firefox, and moreover, the images are dynamically created
with a php script in the CMS that I built.  They all can't be the same
size, because the images will never all be the same size, and in order
to keep the aspect ratio intact, I have to allow them to have
different widths and heights.

So thanks for the suggestion, but still having an issue.

And I'm glad you like the site...my own creation on the front end and
all the work on the back end as well.

Cheers.

Joe

www.subprint.com