I am been developing and CMS

    So far the app was build with mysql, jpa, java, jsf, richfaces
using netbeans IDE (running over tomcat)

    The front end have some OS look using
    Prototype Window Class (PWC) http://prototype-window.xilinus.com/
and dock using interface fisheye http://interface.eyecon.ro/docs/fisheye

    See image here
    http://www.sysmotion.com/image/paneldesk.jpg

    I tried some modal windows using jQuery also the UI but can not
get this window approach, any fo you know if there are anything on
jQuery I can use to have same results (this is the only reason for
using prototype and my app also genetared web sites use only jQuery no
prototype)

    Some CMS features
    Let you add new jQuery plugins to display content (pages,
galleries, products, forms)
    Generates RSS 2.0 and pure & plain HTML
    It will be more than just a CMS some CRM and DMS, webmail and
calendar capabilities are part of the app, hope next January will be
the release date for the beta suite

Best Regards and sorry for my english is not my first language, I am
from Mexico