Hello,

Is it possible to use the tooltips in some similar fashion.

This would make it much easier to use the thing on a heavily async
page that has alot of messages that come from some array that you
iterate on a jsp. For example a list of news that has a field that
should go into the tooltip.

The point is its inconvenient for me to "attach" the tooltips onLoad.

If this is not possible currently is there any plan to implement it
anytime soon?

Sorry if something was not clear. I will try to correct myself if
needed.

Thanks a lot,
Heiti