Should be pretty simple Miguel.

The first thing I would do is add an ID to each legend and/or image
you want to trigger the show so you can tell which one has been
clicked and add a common class to all the legends and images.
Then put the id as a class of the fieldset you would like to show/
hide.

Finally, I'd use the .toggle function of jquery, so like this
[code]
$('.CLASSNAME').clicke(function(){
var whichOne = $(this).attr('id');
$('.'+whichOne).toggle();