I'm doing development on two sites right now. both are quite far from
finished. I liked the panel script from
http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/script2/dropdownpanel.shtml here  and it
works. You can see it here: (no this isn't advertising. almost all links are
dead, there's no content and nothing to buy).
http://15.e-referrer.com/cms/index.php/red/tips/ First Webiste (it works
fine here)

Now, I decided to add it to the next site to use just the same. It works,
but the order is off and it's appearing underneath everything else on the
page. I can't figure out why. At first I thought it might be the order of
the css elements but that's not it.

Can anyone take a guess why this is happening?

http://e-places.net/index.php Second site where it's broke