OK, I know I'm not the first one to ask this, but I'm stumped.  I'm
working on a Drupal site, and the client didn't like my nice block I
created for a little calculator, so they want a popup window instead.
So, I created a separate .htm page with the HTML for the form (four
fields plus a button to calculate), and all I want to do is open it in
a separate small window (175X250).  However, I can't seem to get the
syntax right for specifying the size  If I do this:

$(function() {
        $('a[href$=.htm]').attr('target','blank').click(function () {
                window.open($(this).href);
                return false;

it opens in another full sized tab, but when I try to add the other
parameters to window.open, my IDE tells me something is wrong, and it
doesn't work (something like this):

$(function() {
        $('a[href$=.htm]').attr('target','blank').click(function () {
                window.open($(this).href,,"width=200 height=200");
                return false;

Is that the way to specifiy the size of the new window, or is there a
better way?

Thanks.