My apologies Mike,

I am using firebug with Firefox, and hadn't seen that error in quite a
while, I then realized that from my first post on this subject to when
you re-requested the url, I had re-introduced the error on the testing
site.

Now combining the fix with stopping and emptying the cycle, it all
seems to be working.

Thanks Mike, this plug-in is awesome!